• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No I haven't dissapeared

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hughhefner

Playboy Wannabee
Hello SETi team, my results have been at ZERO each day but thats cause I'm on a business trip and my wife doesn't dare try to send in my WU's on the crummy DIALUP we still have..

Been on dialup since the beginning of JUne but my DSL is suppossed to back on AUG 25 !!! Hurray !!!!! Just look for a "MASSIVE" dump the week of the 25... Hope to pass the 10,000 WU when I return..

THis all could be for nought if that silly Virus weasles its way back into my systems, my GOD I was up till 3AM trying to innoculate my 5 rigs, darn thing would cut me off 1 min before I was finished with the download, finally got it loaded...

From the Playboy wanna be mansion

Hugh

Sorry to hear about that, but think back to your wedding vows.... "in times of high ar's and low, during Berkeley outages and times of bandwidth a plenty, dial-up and broadband, dead crunchers and new systems......." :D

Glad to hear you're alright.

As far as the other problem, I wouldn't let my wife get anywhere near my SETI account either. I'm afraid she'd get hooked herself and comandeer (sp?) half of my farm and start her own account!

Good Luck!

FRANK

Back