• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Cyber Cafe...Come and get a drink and Frog legz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stryfe said:
Could start getting hard to find those frog legz. Seems the frogz aren't to be found anywhere near us anymore.
They may have jumped into a little larger pond, but we will eventually get them frogs. <Puts down giging pole and chooses shotgun :D> :beer:

Gets me another drink for all the upgrades to the farm:beer:
107-0719_img.jpg

Methinks I may be the only "Ghetto Farmer" on the team.:rolleyes:

Whenever someone posts a pic of their setup I take a look....then go look in my basement. Then look at the pic again.

And look in my basement.

My farm is U-G-L-Y!!!
Crunches just fine, but it don't look purty like the other multiple-pc setups I've seen posted...

I think I'll have to have a plate of legz (being careful not to drop any in a cruncher:D )

rogerdugans said:
Methinks I may be the only "Ghetto Farmer" on the team.:rolleyes:

Whenever someone posts a pic of their setup I take a look....then go look in my basement. Then look at the pic again.

And look in my basement.

My farm is U-G-L-Y!!!
Crunches just fine, but it don't look purty like the other multiple-pc setups I've seen posted...

I think I'll have to have a plate of legz (being careful not to drop any in a cruncher:D )
Ugly or not, it is still a farm. I am not necessarily a perfectionist, but I do like organization.

Plate of legz for rogerdugans:beer:

Back