• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCS | Overclockers.com Counter Strike: Source Clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OCS was founded over a year before OCG, and chose to remain separate when OCG did come into being.

OCS means Overclockers Counter Strike, or just OverClockerS, whichever you prefer.

I don't remember the last time I played a match. :(

Is there any way to disable bots if you're not an admin? I was playing last night and there were only like 4 players so it put bots in. I would rather just play with 4ppl or even 2 than with bots.

Oh man. If I were home tonight I would have said YES, but I'm at my gf's :/... sry.

Voodoo,

I don't remember the last time you played ! /snicker

Actually I do remember. It was an Aztec map we played.

:cool:

I'm going back to CZ. I want to get buy scripts to work in there b/c I'm tired of hitting B this, B that... it's annoying already. I have been doing it for so long that I use the scripts now.

Anyone know how to do it in CZ? It so happens that my cfg from CZ that I dragged over isn't fitting in nicely. And yes, I put it in the "cfg" folder that they now have.

Attention: I need to be unbanned fromt he CS:S server. The console banned me. I was messing around with Wizard James and i guess i did 1 to many TK's and it banned my user id. Thanks to whoever can do that. Lol. It was nothing bad.

i just got 20 kills in 30 minutes against a whole team of expert level bots.i mainly specialize in the office map but also have experience in aztec and dust.am i good?

Back