• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[ON FIRE!] Everex XT5000T laptop - $699.99 at OfficeMax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG...they sent me TWO..and charged me for ONE
dscf3082si4.jpg

bah! missed out. Did you really get 2 for 1? Easter is coming up soon and I don't have a present from you yet d94.

XvDarkyvX said:
No way... April Fools????!?! Are there any accessories for this? I'm also interested in purchasing a bag/cover for it and maybe another battery.

Yea, if someone finds a bag for this please let me know. Backpack is best.

dgk said:
Yea, if someone finds a bag for this please let me know. Backpack is best.
i was at officemax today, they carry 3 bags, didnt see any packpacks.
price is $40 for a cheaper one, $60 for a nice one, and $70 for a leather, crappier one imo lol

btw has anyone noticed windows is a lil laggy? im sure its more vista than anything, but im thinking about re-installing just to be sure (with my own cd, but the lappys serial so no extra crap)

d94 said:
btw has anyone noticed windows is a lil laggy? im sure its more vista than anything, but im thinking about re-installing just to be sure (with my own cd, but the lappys serial so no extra crap)

I hear Vista really burns memory. I haven't noticed it be very slow but I have a gig on order and it should move then. There is a gadget that shows cpu/memory usage and it's always around 65% memory with just about nothing going on.

You could always upgrade the cpu! I don't think I'll bother though.

how come d94 with 10,000 electronics parts in his house ends up with the extra laptop... lol

It's that darn rabbits foot growing out of a four leaf clover charm he wears on his wrist, which is held on by a bracelet made of melted lucky pennies.

He's blingin' Yo!

When you buy and sell as much stuff as d94 does you're eventually going to get 2 of something good :p Or 5000 of something bad! *cough* inkjet cartridges *cough*

MadMan007 said:
When you buy and sell as much stuff as d94 does you're eventually going to get 2 of something good :p Or 5000 of something bad! *cough* inkjet cartridges *cough*
those were never a faulure :D u got 1400 of em..haha
i make like literally 1.5k and then had a few hundred cartridges for myself (which i redeem for $30 off @ OM, now $15 off)...im actually down to my last 30 cartridges or so :eek:

but yea, this lappy rues...im actualy typing on it as we speak
upgraded ram to 2gb, HD space to 200gb..got myself a nice bag
and today comes the AS5 :beer:

Back