• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pink thermal conductive grease with strawberry scent

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

"The grease has an initial thermal conductivity of 12.8W/m·K, which remains efficient at 8.8W/m·K after five years, indicating sustained heat transfer performance. Composed of aluminum oxide and zinc oxide, with added carbon and natural fragrances, the Extreme 4G Strawberry grease (Model number: CWTP-EG4GST) is designed for durability, with a thermal resistance range from -50 to 220℃. It has a net weight of 4g and is recommended for use up to four years, offering a reliable solution in the thermal management sector. Scheduled for release on February 9, 2024, the product is priced at approximately $7.38 USD (980 yen with tax included)."

cwtp_eg4gst_01.jpg

That's not impressive. My TIM is white but has a nice minty scent. I use Crest branded TIM. (Not really.)

Why in the hell would anyone scent TIM?! I liked the comment of the smell while overheating. @Woomack

Hey. Unrelated but I'm getting ready to change the oil in my car. What scent would you all recommend?

<Scented TIM. *meh*>

I'm thinking of putting cherry scented wall paper up in my office.

My tires would be perfect if they smelled of lavender.

Wait! I got more.

Lemon fresh roofing shingles.

Raspberry bricks.

Vanilla "I"-beams for bridges.

I'm not even questioning if this TIM is any good. I saw the numbers but don't have a reference as to how good or bad they may be. I just can't get over the idea of scented TIM. I mean.... really?

Edit: Honestly. This thing has taken a lot of my brain cycles. Good stuff.

Back