• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prometeia MACH I - $451.25 US w/ free shipping!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, no kidding. I just bought one a week ago for $525 from them. Luckily, they agreed to give me a $75 discount off of my next purchase.

all i can say is i will own one next month :D

that is a sweet price and from the results they give they are worth every penny :D

??? I had absolutely no troubles dealing with them...

Last edited:
Some how I cannot come to grips with buying somthing like this it's cool and everything but really $450, this does not come easy to me, and it does not even match my case, so I have to fork over another $150 for a few hunks of Aluminum :eek: Just how much faster will this make a chip like mine be?

Mr. $T$ said:
...and it does not even match my case, so I have to fork over another $150 for a few hunks of Aluminum :eek:

Yes, that is rediculous. It probably costs them $5 to make those too.

As for it costing too much, this is the Cyber Deals section; I'm just posting the link because it's the cheapest I've seen it. Sure, it's quite expensive, but it's a long term investment. Provided Intel and AMD don't radically change the designs of their processors, you'll be able to make processors scream for generations to come! That's how I see it anyways.

Last edited:
tio said:

Yes, that rediculous. It probably costs them $5 to make those too.

As for it costing too much, this is the Cyber Deals section; I'm just posting the link because it's the cheapest I've seen it. Sure, it's quite expensive, but it's a long term investment. Provided Intel and AMD don't radically change the designs of their processors, you'll be able to make processors scream for generations to come! That's how I see it anyways.

O no I am not saying it is not a deal, in fact I have not seen any prices come this close, so for this unit it is a good price :p

I'am just saying I wish I had $500 laying around :cool: then I would be thanking you for saving me $100 ;) but I don't :-(

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, the only reason I was able to pay for mine is because I just recieved a crapload of schoolarship money. :D

Back