• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MaxiJets are said to be more reliable. I had the same debate a while ago, and (eventhough i havent orderd anything yet) i have decided upon the Maxijet.

Thnx, Since I'm on a budget do you think it is a good idea to get the Maze2-2 and use it without a peltier for a while. I also have a 55 gallon fish tank I want to use with the maxijet pump I'm gunna get. So I want to run it with a waterblock, res(fish tank), and pump. Soon after I will get a rad and pelts. Is this a good idea?

Do you keep your pump on all the time?

kttdkt said:
Thnx, Since I'm on a budget do you think it is a good idea to get the Maze2-2 and use it without a peltier for a while. I also have a 55 gallon fish tank I want to use with the maxijet pump I'm gunna get. So I want to run it with a waterblock, res(fish tank), and pump. Soon after I will get a rad and pelts. Is this a good idea?

Do you keep your pump on all the time?
a maze 2-2 won't work with out pelts but maze 2-1 will

Back