• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quake 3 Clan....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RainMaQer

3D God
Anyone interested in starting a Q3A Clan? I'm pretty good (have to play me to find out just "how" good I am ;)) and I'd like to start a clan... anyone interested?

this has nothing to do with a q3a clan.....

Rain that last statement in your sig in just so awesome.:D :clap:

NASsoccer- what is your avatar a picture of? It somehow strangely reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... :D

NASsoccer said:
this has nothing to do with a q3a clan.....

Rain that last statement in your sig in just so awesome.:D :clap:

Isn't it :D

I'm loving this... and I have all of you to thank :D

What type of Mod are you starting in?

I've played quite a few of the mods out there... I've been a Loyal quaker since quake 1... got all the add ons for the whole series minus 1 for each... only have q3 as I'm kinda poor and can't afford team arena :rolleyes: ;)

Team Arena is ok... it really isn't anything special. You aren't missing much. Do you play Q3Fortress?

CreePinG_DeatH said:
NASsoccer- what is your avatar a picture of? It somehow strangely reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... :D

haha..... that is great. It is Sauron's eye though.:)

CreePinG_DeatH said:
Team Arena is ok... it really isn't anything special. You aren't missing much. Do you play Q3Fortress?

Haven't tried that yet... been busy with hardware upgrades and left the "loop" for a couple weeks... more like months :rolleyes: But I'm back up and quaken...

CreePinG_DeatH said:
Download the new beta tomorrow...

Actually I was thinking of snaggin it as soon as I'm done tweakin tonight... so far I've got my 1600+ past 1800+... got some headroom so I'm going for 1.6+ Ghz.

I'd be very interested in starting a clan with you. I dont play Quake3Arena much lately but i do play Rocket Arena 3 though :) Team arena is ok but not as good as other free mods out there. I bought it, didnt play much with it.

luie said:
Is Team Areana really that fun?

I love Team Arena...especially the Terrain Maps...they are big and fun w/ 30 peeps. Check out Jolt UK....they have some good servers and run a dedicated Terrain server w/ a new outdoor map that is HUGE!

btw..my Q3 name is "Rail To The KING" & "PuerAeternus"..make sure you frag me good if you see me online..keep me in Line:D

Q3 clan

And since I built my 1st decent computer 4 months ago.... and finally installed Q3A and CS two days ago.... and haven't played a 1st person shooter since Doom....

I can be the noob on the team who is always getting fragged!:beer: Stay behind me and I'll be your flack jacket!

Last edited:
Re: Q3 clan

Arkaine23 said:
And since I built my 1st decent computer 4 months ago.... and finally installed Q3A and CS two days ago.... and haven't played a 1st person shooter since Doom....

I can be the noob on the team who is always getting fragged!:beer:

hehehehehehehe

I'm a big RA3 fan, we should get a game together, sometime. Doesn't matter where the server is for me, I'm on a lovely T3 in college :p

fuzzba11 whats your name in RA3? I might have played with you before:D Mine is eXtraktor. Im not a RA3 expert but i manage. I need a little practice though, its been awhile since i played at least 2 hours straight.

Maybe we should set a time and date to do some tryouts or something. Im seriously interested in starting one with you but if we dont set times or dates its gonna be pretty hard...

-Exi|e- said:
Maybe we should set a time and date to do some tryouts or something. Im seriously interested in starting one with you but if we dont set times or dates its gonna be pretty hard...

And a server address too... I have no idea of any good ones anymore. Gots to get some organization around here :D

Back