• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quest for 19th spot on HWBot status thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Kyle! Finally beat that 920 into submission I see :D Good work!

Nick is going to drop bombs with a cold 980X soon ;)

Kyles chip is like mine, board limited. he was stuck at a 238bclk, I am sure it has more in it. Great work all the same

Did he wind up killing the E759 then, and using the E760? Even if he was Base Clock limited, 90+ points = a good night :D

I dont think he killed it, just think he was using it. he said it clocked better than the e760. was a pretty good night, real straight forward, and then we ran outta dice and it was over.

Though I'm not an official team member, I added a solid 1.5 points last night. Will try for more tonight. See how much I can squeeze out of this laptop. Sad, I know.

Matt

Last i heard of the 759 there was a POP and sparks and a cap exploded.

Wednesday i get my new Board and RAM. I'll be going all out with Dice on the 1090T. Hope to help with that.

I am hoping for a few more when my icebob 5870 arrives. May not be much, but hopefully some.

Kyles chip is like mine, board limited. he was stuck at a 238bclk, I am sure it has more in it. Great work all the same

An e760 shouldn't be bclk limited at 240. Mine did 245. Something definitely up if you can't validated higher than your wprime1024. Could be IMC.

Nice wprimes!

We have #19 on next update unless they jump! :rock:

Us - 9,394.70
Poland - 9,366.60

118 back from #18 right now...

Number 19 = green
Number 18 = Blue

We're in the trigger seat:

sniper.gif

That smiley makes me happy, and makes me want to play UT.

#19 folks...congratulations! Now let's go get #18!!! :rock: :attn:

Attachments

• hwbot-19th.jpg
    hwbot-19th.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 245
nice job! I tried to help last night, only to have a ton of little issues...Brought the wrong videocard back to the office, so I was left with the one that couldn't do 1000/1200. When I finally did switch it, I only got the i3 530 up to 4800 to run 3d03...missed my record by like 500...I'll put in a different cpu and beat it today though....Should get a few points from that...

nice work team, I will add a few points today.

Back