• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

range rover sport 5k contest for American Express card holders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
on the 13th a amex card holder will have the chance to get a 5k range rover..3 avail
this is part of the my life my card promo

yesterday they had $150 xbox 360s :(
damm i wish i knew about it..my mom's got amex as does my oll man

so for those of you w/them i would highly encurage trying!
they've got different items goin all week long and maybe longer!

http://www.mylifemycard.com/mywishlist/wishlist.html

Yea , saw that ... missed the xbox thingy :cry: .

Nice little Rover in the driveway would be cool .

Tried this last year (BMW offered) , but the Amex website clock times were off a little last year , so I got there too late .

Gonna try it this year ....

So the deal is at a certian time $5k range rovers will be available and the first like 3 people to click win?

MRip said:
So the deal is at a certian time $5k range rovers will be available and the first like 3 people to click win?

YUUUUUP , you got it .... (its all about sitting at that keyboard and click the mouse like CRAAAAAAAZY :p )

You also have to pay tax on the car , but Iam not sure if would be tax on be 5k or 50k .

Last edited:
I bet there are like 10,000 people calculating latency times between servers taking into account their system speed, mouse click time, and synching their computers up to amex servers. Probly pretty close to impossible, but I guess that's the idea.

Yea I tried for an Xbox and didn't get it. I tried for 3pm and clicked "i want it" at 3:00:02 and it gave server error, then when it finally worked they were all gone.

damn. missed out on that archos av700. all this stuff is good for selling and then buying something else, but there are probably tons of people waiting at their computers so it looks like im not going to luck out.

Back