• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sim City 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FiniteDream

Registered
I have sim city 3000 unlimited and was wondering if you guys like sim city 4 what are some of the better features that you like. let me know what you think

Fink

I like that I heard all sorts of complaints about it before I went to buy it, thereby preventing me from going and buying it.

Complaints like 3.06HT or 3000+ machines with over a gig of ram being unable to produce a playable game when a city gets fairly large.

I like that I heard all sorts of complaints about it before I went to buy it, thereby preventing me from going and buying it.

Complaints like 3.06HT or 3000+ machines with over a gig of ram being unable to produce a playable game when a city gets fairly large.

There is a patch out.

I play it, and i LOVE IT.... it's the type of game that you can just turn on and play over and over... and it just don't get boring... I think the gameplay is better, but i def bought it for the grafix!!! even though it's a pain to reload.... it's a lotta fun to stare at something GOOD LOOKING for once.

|3lackmagiK said:
I play it, and i LOVE IT.... it's the type of game that you can just turn on and play over and over... and it just don't get boring... I think the gameplay is better, but i def bought it for the grafix!!! even though it's a pain to reload.... it's a lotta fun to stare at something GOOD LOOKING for once.

I love all the Sim Games!! I 2nd your statement!! :D

Gabbie!

What is Sims Celebrity? I thought SimCity 3000 was really well done. But remember how SimCity 2000 had those other games like SimChopper and that car one they intigrated into your cities, now THAT was tight.

I was thinking about getting it but I played it once and it was really hard. I use to have all of the Sim games but I am really tired of SimCity. Is there anything in SimCity4 that is really good that makes it worth buying?

Ha, I just saw that mistake, and it is a good thing your a girl, because a guy calling himself sexy just seems wrong. Sim tower was good but before that I liked Sim ant. I want to see a remake of that game, that would be cool.

Apilot21 said:
Ha, I just saw that mistake, and it is a good thing your a girl, because a guy calling himself sexy just seems wrong. Sim tower was good but before that I liked Sim ant. I want to see a remake of that game, that would be cool.

Lol, yes, i'm a chick. :D

Sim ant? What was that about??

Gabbie!

SimAnt was the game. If I remember correctly, it was for Windows 3.1 and DOS - control an ant colony much like you would a city, and work towards forcing humans out of their houses, crap like that.

pity
i using the MSI G4 Ti4200 128MB ,when i opent the Sim city4k..an error massage pop up.and say: video ....cannot support..

anyone face this problems b4??
help me:eek: :eek:

parthenon said:
pity
i using the MSI G4 Ti4200 128MB ,when i opent the Sim city4k..an error massage pop up.and say: video ....cannot support..

anyone face this problems b4??
help me:eek: :eek:

actually yes, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I just, basically, just played around untill I fixed it. :D

Gabbie!
Sorry that didn't help you much. :)

Back