• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
edit button hates me

also Ive been playing the campaign, on Brutal difficulty. anyone else think the campaign is just way to easy?!

edit button hates me

also Ive been playing the campaign, on Brutal difficulty. anyone else think the campaign is just way to easy?!

Try killing EVERYBODY in a mission on Brutal. All the Zerg... all the Protoss.

edit button hates me

WTF! :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I just beat normal yesterday and I found the first missions from like 1-about 15 super easy didn't need to think about or plan anything (on normal) but after that some of them got a little trickier so maybe it'll be that way for you.

edit button hates me

are you getting all the achievements on brutal difficulty? (not to be confused with extra mission objectives.) If you are then :salute: to you :attn:.

I can beat all the missions on brutal but getting the achievements is a whole 'nother story.

Last edited:
edit button hates me

I played the campaign through on the 'normal' setting and it wasn't even challenging, beat everything first try. I haven't tried the brutal setting yet.

Try playing multi-player co-op against the computer on insane setting, if you want a challenge ;) I won a 2vs2 co-op on hard setting the other night and it was pretty challenging.

On a side note, when are you guys usually playing games? I'm usually on in the evening after work.

i play around 0300 tokyo time (i work nights) sometimes ill play before work as well 1700-1930

also this weekend would any one be interested in finding and competing in a tournament in the name of the clan?!

In an effort to help the clan...

Ask a pretty good 1v1/2v2/3v3 platinum protoss anything!

I may not be the greatest player, but I'll try to answer any questions the best I can.

Feel free to PM me or post here, I'll try to answer within 24hrs. This is probably easier than playing OVER 9000 1v1s with everybody.

just puttin' this out there.

@Tsnowflake thank you, id like to see some organized clan matches set up as well. if everyone could please say if you will able to play this weekend

@tsnowflake thank you, id like to see some organized clan matches set up as well. if everyone could please say if you will able to play this weekend

i have company that i must entertain this weekend, so i probably won't be available much. Normally on from 8pm-12 EST weekdays though.

Were you thinking of doing an inter-OCF tourney or did you have some other clan we would be competing against in mind?

ill be around this weekend (not sat nite though) so im up 4 a tourny,i got mad bronze skills
Tsnow is pretty good, he schooled me w/terran which he said he's not good with

this tourney is ocf clan members only unless you have a good friend

well lets see, 1201 am Saturday on the east coast is 1400 my time Saturday and ill be awake from 1600-2400 easily which is 0200-1000 for everyone else on the east coast hell i could even stay up until 0400 and we could do the tourny at 1000-1400 eastern time

Back