• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ti86

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

Does anyone know how to get pictures youve saved to display on your ti86in a program and then how can i go back to my main menu?

lemme break out my 86 and check, give me a miniute or 2

ok i think i got it but i havent been programming on my 86 since math last year

you display the picture with DispG, cause pictures are just graphs right, i dont remember how to specify your picute as the graph unless it was the last thing on your graph, then it will show it automatically... to go back to your menue your gonna have to have a pause command followed by a clear lcd command and then bring up your menu again... how do you make a quick picture on an 86 so i can try this out and be a bit more specific, and be sure it works

Last edited:
well that sounds like it will work but i have a saved pic that i drew and im making a program where you can talk to this robot but i needed to show what he looked like. So im going to recall the picture then show graph and see if that works. Then ill clr lcd and go back to my menu

thanxs a bunch but i cant try it now i have to go to school but ill put a message back here telling ya if it worked or not

schools the perfect time for programming on an 86

i know thats all i did in precalc... prolly explained the C haha

and i know its possible to do this on as i had a friend that programmed an rpg, text based, was pretty fun took 3 hours to compile haha

anyways it had a 3-4 picture intro 'movie' and then it went into the game wich was all menu driven, i dont have the game on my calc anymore or it woulda been easier to see how he did it

You have to use RcPic to recall saved pics in your programs! If you need anymore help just message me I'm a ti86 pro!

Back