• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 99%!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Digital Pimp

99seti.JPG

WOO HOO!!! hopefully this wont be my only milestone of the day...

Digital

Congratulations Digital Pimp!!! I'm almost there, so I'll see just how fast that 99% mark moves :D

Keep up the crunching, and let's see your 3K post :D
JigPu

jdmcnudgent said:
thats odd, mine says 97.654%, and i only have 1470 units complete.

when you first join you pass a bunch of people, but once u get >1,000WU's the percentage moves slower... >10,000 it goes at a snails pace.

Digital

Pimp...what a good seti day...congrats but now for the slow part (I just hit 99.4% and seems like I was at 99.3xx% forever)

Thanks guys AND gals ;)

jd, u need more computers!!! :D your percentage is so low ;)

update, yeah i know the road from here on will be long and winding, but hopefully i can reach a few more milestones before the end of the project.

Digital

CONGRATS!!! I think I am comming up on the top 99.25%??? Hmm, I have to check on that one:)

Congrats on the milestone DP. Expect an early wake up call tomorrow at say 8am if your MSN is open ;) haha!

jdmcnudgent said:
hmm, well congrats anyway.:D
966.JPG

Hmm, why the heck does ur screenshot show 78.6% CPU Dedication?! Fill me in -- anyone!

Back