• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unofficially in 52nd Place.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
zouo said:
Shux. :p Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm not so sure about the expertise bit - I have to think twice how to spell it;)

You too! I am a horrible speller, and just came to terms with it. After a while you just hope people can understand you. HEHEHE

Sir-Epix said:

You too! I am a horrible speller, and just came to terms with it. After a while you just hope people can understand you. HEHEHE

I can't spell well either :) Thank god for spell checkers although they don't catch everything.

speelin???

welcome to the forums
be nice to see ya on the team one day
u wont regret it
friendly group always willin to help
or offer advice
updates,updates,updates

take your time, weigh up the options
and again WELCOME!
:)

zouo said:
Shux. :p Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm not so sure about the expertise bit - I have to think twice how to spell it;)

Zouo - hope you will give our team some serious thought. We are a great team, with the potential to be in the top 25 in another year. It would be nice to have another brit on the team - I live in Los Angeles County, but was born in Newquay.

So why not go for it - OC UK has fallen hard, and OCSetiTeam has been rising steadily for quite some time. Even if OC UK had not lost a large group of WU's, OC Seti Team would have passed them around March - April 2002.

Back