• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage Mod On 8KTA3? Any Info?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigAir

I am VERY interested in modding my 8KTA3 to increase the voltage. Is there anyone out there that knows anything about modding this board? Anyone out there done it on this board before? Some success stories? The ONLY information I could find on modding this board is here: http://www.vr-zone.com/guides/ I believe the voltage is what is keeping me from raising my FSB over 145. If anyone knows anything on this subject please enlighten us. I know there are a couple others out there looking to mod this board as well. Thanks!!!!

Howabout anyone that has done a voltage mod on another baord? Is there anything I need to know? A special kind of resistor to buy? Anything?

if you have a look at the frontpage, or in the article sections on the frontpage, then you'll find an article on this. some chap got a working mod and submitted it to overclockers.com. not sure when i saw it, but it is there.

yes i did send in the article on the voltage mod for the 8KTA3 dated 3/14/01 just scroll down till you see it and there is also a similiar article i was part of on www.wildandyc.co.uk under amd overclocking

Back