• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling IN CASE recommendations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oc jason

What would be a good ALL-IN-ONE, IN-CASE setup for an Antce sx1040b. I wanna go to watercooling but want it IN CASE also. If i did that can you shoot me to soeme sites. OR is DangerDen really teh best.

I'd really recommend you use a good strong pump (Mid 500gph pump), heatercore, and a High Flow Gemini block. With it in your case, and very little tubing, it should make a killer water rig. You can either request for a clear reservoir ( I know people who make it out of some boxes), with like 3 fittings. One inlet, one outlet, and one to refill the water whenever needed.

I have the same case with water cooling. Here is the Water cooling kit I'm using. My CPU is Athlon TB 1200. The temps are case 28C, CPU Idle 32C, ambient 25C.
Here are some pictures. They are not so good, but more than nothing:

5.jpg

I cutted 120mm hole for the radiator.

4.jpg

The radiator is mounted with four screws to the side panel.

1.jpg

Another view. Ugly but works very well.

2.jpg

I cutted the motherboard tray for the radiator and the fans.

3.jpg

That’s the pump and the radiator with the fans behind the HDD removable bay.

The two 80mm fans sucks cold air through the radiator from outside of the case.
I hope this help.

I think the biggest thing would be to make sure you get the right size radiator for where ever you plan to mount it inside. In my brother's case, who has an Antec, he was able to mount his over the two rear case fans without any real serious modding at all.

Back