• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games have u managed to play in your Note???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You're all making me feel bad....

Inspiron 4000, 850mhz, 256mb RAM, 16mb ATI Rage 128

Red Faction, Madden 2002, Warcraft 3 will play very well at high settings. UT2K4 runs fast on the lowest settings, but I cant bear to play it like that.

I've got a Dell 9300 with a mildly overclocked 6800Go.

I can run World of Warcraft, Half Life 2 / CS:S at 1440x900 (native resolution) with everything maxed out and get a great framerate. For games, it's hard to tell the difference between it and the system in my sig.

HL2 and Far Cry run beautifully on my Sager 9860. P4 3.6GHz with a gig of DDR2, 6800Go, gigabit ethernet...the works. Plus I run them at the LCD's native widescreen resolution of 1680x1050 for uber crispness. HL2 makes it seriously hot...

blackhawk397 said:
How well does that work?

I honestly can't remember, but I don't think it was that bad at all, the game is a RTS so it's not excellent graphics, but what I think was really killing me was the 56k connection :santa:

Toshiba M45-S165 notebook, 1.5 ghz celeron M with 512MB DDR (333mhz bus really only running 266mhz for video), ATI Xpress 200M (300mhz default core clock speed).

At default video card clock I can play UT '99 fine and at the lowest settings UT2K4. With a 450mhz clock on the video card's core (memory is shared so it won't OC) I can get UT2K4 to run slightly faster. I've used the ATI drivers available from Toshiba's support site and I'm now using the Omega drivers. Slight performance boost with the Omega's, but the best part is being able to overclock with the included ATI Tool utility. ;)

Back