• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best watercooling kit money can buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The best is not a kit. I have yet to see any full kit that is not a compromise. Danger Den block, Eheim or Danner pump and your choice of radiator or cooling tower. If you want to fit it all in your full tower case, the Danger Den Cooling Cube is nice. If you have the room and are going to explore multiple pelts, a large heater core or cooling tower will be necessary.

The best is not a kit. I have yet to see any full kit that is not a compromise. Danger Den block, Eheim or Danner pump and your choice of radiator or cooling tower. If you want to fit it all in your full tower case, the Danger Den Cooling Cube is nice. If you have the room and are going to explore multiple pelts, a large heater core or cooling tower will be necessary.

making your own water cooling system is always the best but if you really want a kit then try Tom Leufken's watercoolin kit. i think it's about 120 bucks.

Back