• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who wouldn't want this monster?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Xenocide said:
I don't understand why people just do this.

Its like a 15 year old kid saying ZOMG IM GOING TO RICE OUT MY HONDA WITH TURBO AND RIMZ YO' look at my list!

Your the same age me, if you think dreaming up something all in good fun is bad, then I feel sorry for you.

I'm a financial intern at IBM, and I'm only going to be a Sophomore in college. In several years down the road, if I'm making 6 digits straight out of college, its all relevant to spend that much money on a computer if thats what makes you happy.

uhhhh, you're not going to make 6 figures straight out of school. MAYBE if you get your phd or masters or whatever.

nice dream machine though. it's practically a super computer. specing out hardware is almost the funnest part of the build. the least fun comes right after....waiting for it to ship!

PrometheuSBoxeR said:
Your the same age me, if you think dreaming up something all in good fun is bad, then I feel sorry for you.
If you are going to build that...wow, I don't even know what to say...fold? lol

If you do build it, have fun...and post pics :D

You know what you are missing?!?!?!!? You need those things that allow you to use normal DDR ram as your harddrive, so you can store your OS. It'll be suppa speed.

Or like SCSI II drives.

I'm guessing that mobo wouldn't allow you to overclock? Well, that's what the 1333mhz mod would be for...

White_Pawn said:
You know what you are missing?!?!?!!? You need those things that allow you to use normal DDR ram as your harddrive, so you can store your OS. It'll be suppa speed.

Or like SCSI II drives.

I'm guessing that mobo wouldn't allow you to overclock? Well, that's what the 1333mhz mod would be for...
You mean iRam? :eh?:

That would be really sweet.

Back