• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinDeals: Privacy Sentinel 40% off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Guard your Internet privacy with Privacy Sentinel – save 40% through WinDeals

Description: While you browse around the Internet, data from websites you visit is automatically stored in hidden locations, such as temporary files, cookies, system registry and the index.dat file. Privacy Sentinel keeps your system clean and prevents sensitive data from being retrieved by hackers or spyware.

Privacy Sentinel guarantees your internet privacy by ensuring all traces of your online Internet activity are permanently erased.

Regular price: $29.95
You Pay: $17.97
You Save: 40%

https://windowssecrets.com/deals/gu...edium=text-link&utm_campaign=privacy-sentinel

Or just get Firefox and know how to set it up for security. NoScript. FlashBlock. AdBlock Plus. CookieSafe.

I'd pay $18 for something that did that (IE user). Don't personally have a need but it's actually a good deal.

Ya, I think this app is targeted for people who just use IE and don't know any better. Not sure who else would buy a thing like it.

Hell, a built-in history remover is included in most current browsers and is available through the options page, and I wouldn't guess this paid app goes any further than that.

I've used CCleaner in the past.

Personally, I just install Windows on a RAM drive and reinstall every time I need to restart. :shrug:

You call it a power outage, I call it security.

Back