• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 domain user failing to load network drives, due to fast logon?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
I am working on setting up a Win7 32bit in virtualbox, i have setup one before this, and im not getting this issue, but on the latest one, when it logs into with domain, it sayd the networks drives are disconnected, and this cause an issue where a batch file that needs to run, fails to run, due the network drives not being there, and basically the network not being there. 10secs later all network is fine, and all drives can be accessed. The file sits within the "Start" folder in the start menu. Is there a way i can delay this process, or is there a reason this is happening?

Give the batch files a sleep command to have them wait 10-20 seconds before running their instructions?

Group policy object. Use group policy management console or you can use local group policy to change it (so it isn't a domain setting). Gpmc.msc

Back