• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World-Record 3DMark GF3 ti200 Score by A.M.D...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[OC]This

Disabled
that'z rite... I broke the world-record 3DMark score in all GeForce 3 Ti200 classes. I beat the guy with his P4@ 3.2Ghz, fully OC'ed/FSB/Memory OC'ed w/ his Gf3 ti200 who recently got the world-record score. Ahem.... it aint so.. not any more. I whooped......... him.

My Tea Bread@ 12.5 x 193mhz fsb @ cas2.0 turbo @ 4:2:1 ratio & Gf3 ti200 only clocked to 265/565 = 12,256 .

Ahemm... :cool:

Last edited:
congrats

Thinking of buying a GF3 ti 200 (128mb golden sample)

How's it do gaming? Do you by chance play Morrowind? I'm dying to play that game, but I don't want to unless I can run it at full detail. Since my current card is a lowly GF2 mx400 64mb I know the game will bring it to its knees...

I WANT a GF4 Ti 4200 128mb, but can't sem to turn loose of the extra $70+

thankx.. quegyboe

Tithulta, no.. i don't have a morrowind.. but do play UT/ UT2003/ Q3A/ SCGT/ F1 2002 etc etc.. I say this though.. GF3 ti200 is damn nice and can handle rediculously high AGP bus speed. It can sustain those pressure very well..

I noticed that the R9700 or GF4 card played hardly better than my Gf3 in UT2003 in termz of FPS and the level of stuttering. GF3 ti200 play it quite nice. Fast enough especially if your core is OC'ed good and your system OC.. maintaining good balance of OC. In some other games, GF4/ R9700 played better though. it's depends on the engine of the game.

Tithulta said:
my current card is a lowly GF2 mx400 64mb I know the game will bring it to its knees..

i can play morrowind just fine with my MX400. granted, i can't run at full detail but the game does run pretty well. with a GF3TI200 i would think you could use all the highest settings without a problem.

You are an agp overclocker with reckless abandon!:D
Good going. I've gotten 9162 so far with mine. It's an older 64mb visiontek.
Which utility are you using for the oc? Riva?

thanks for the input.....about to order it. I figured I could play morrowind now, but I really like full detail...just really tough to pay for it sometimes :D

Back