• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

yellow highlighter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yellow highlighter rocks, I too have tried it, I used one full thing:eek: and I supose thats nothing compared to what giblet plus said he used;)

Jon

I havent tried blue, but I think I dumped in an orange one a long time ago, I didnt have a black light at the time though, the water was nasty pink.

draw some stuff on a peice of paper and test them, its a good idea, not all highlighters reflect under black light.

Jon

Here is a mix of highlighter and a anti-inhibitor. 50/50

glow.JPG

thats nice!!
but, i keep hearing and reading that the particles will mess up clog up some pumps and blocks. which ones???

lilneel12 said:
thats nice!!
but, i keep hearing and reading that the particles will mess up clog up some pumps and blocks. which ones???

I call bs because of how small the particles are. They aren't even visible to the eye. So unless it gets stuck to copper (which it doesn't) I have used this meathod for about 4 years now and have yet to have any of the 6 pumps I have ever used fail on me along with any clogging in any block from swiftech to danger den to Little River to custom home made blocks. If it has happend to anyone please let me know what you used, because it has never ever happend to me.

-Alex-

Blue, green, and orange hi-lighters barely glow. Yellow is brightest and pink is mild. If you want a nice blue glow try RIT brightener and whitener. About a capful and you get a intense indigo like glow.

Legion2005 said:
Would highlighter help me out any? I am getting UV tubes (green). I am buying this exact tubing.... http://store.yahoo.com/directron/dangerdengr.html

Probably not much if any. Best thing to do is just give it a try. Cut a piece of that tub off and close it off one 1 side then poor some highlighter / water mix and then look at it under uv light and compare it to a tube with no highlighter.

-Alex-

Back