• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Heres a pic of my rig before I mod it up this weekend hopefully......ohh ya and clean my desk!

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 1,503
That's nice and clean, i like it.

My case is involved, just not very directly:
diceing.jpg

One of my favorite old machines that was pretty...most of my favorites were just ugly benching creations, lol.

oldsystem.jpg

My newest AMD machine...

sidewithdoor.jpg

sideoverview.jpg

closeupu.jpg

tiltedclosup.jpg

One of my favorite old machines that was pretty...most of my favorites were just ugly benching creations, lol.

oldsystem.jpg

My newest AMD machine...

sidewithdoor.jpg

sideoverview.jpg

closeupu.jpg

tiltedclosup.jpg

great looking scout. the side fans pull air out of the case right? and does it make a temp difference?
il post my scout as soon as my 5850 arrives sometime today

Yea, the Scout is a good case for the money, been very pleased with mine! I have the side fans blowing in toward the motherboard. My Enzotech CPU cooler seems to like the breeze...and I'm afraid my 4890s might catch fire if they didn't get a little air, lol, suckers run real hot.

I need to post up another picture in the dark without flash on my camera...the case looks really sweet in the dark. All the case fans glow a real dim red, my ram has red LEDS that look sweet, and even the motherboard has some red LEDs. With all the red and black components it looks pretty bad a$$ at night.

Thanks!

Edit...and yes, they make a pretty big difference in system/GPU/CPU temps blowing in. You would have to have a very odd setup to warrant them blowing out.

Yea, the Scout is a good case for the money, been very pleased with mine! I have the side fans blowing in toward the motherboard. My Enzotech CPU cooler seems to like the breeze...and I'm afraid my 4890s might catch fire if they didn't get a little air, lol, suckers run real hot.

I need to post up another picture in the dark without flash on my camera...the case looks really sweet in the dark. All the case fans glow a real dim red, my ram has red LEDS that look sweet, and even the motherboard has some red LEDs. With all the red and black components it looks pretty bad a$$ at night.

Thanks!

Edit...and yes, they make a pretty big difference in system/GPU/CPU temps blowing in. You would have to have a very odd setup to warrant them blowing out.

oohh i would like to see that with the leds ont he ram and mobo iv been thinking about adding some.
i have a therm true blowing out the back of my case and i think if i had the side fan it might mess up the airflow

oohh i would like to see that with the leds ont he ram and mobo iv been thinking about adding some.
i have a therm true blowing out the back of my case and i think if i had the side fan it might mess up the airflow

I'll get the night pic up later when the sun goes down, it really is pretty cool...well, I think so, lol.

Got ya...well, for what it's worth I only have the side fans running about 800 rpms, just enough to feel the slightest breeze on my hand. Any higher rpm than that and they make a ton of racket (air noise) because of the way the case's window is slotted. I did a little off the cuff testing during the build, the end result was about the same temps as having the case door off. Maybe good for 4-5c...except on my 4890s....just that little breeze cools them down 10c as opposed to not having it.

I'll get the night pic up later when the sun goes down, it really is pretty cool...well, I think so, lol.

Got ya...well, for what it's worth I only have the side fans running about 800 rpms, just enough to feel the slightest breeze on my hand. Any higher rpm than that and they make a ton of racket (air noise) because of the way the case's window is slotted. I did a little off the cuff testing during the build, the end result was about the same temps as having the case door off. Maybe good for 4-5c...except on my 4890s....just that little breeze cools them down 10c as opposed to not having it.
nice
i just got my 5850 in and wow was it a tight install the card i got is a little bigger then the other 5850 so i had to put it on my bottom slot so the fan for the gpu is right on the psu so im gonna buy a new fan for the case to blow fresh air into the card should help with temps
pics coming soon

nice
i just got my 5850 in and wow was it a tight install the card i got is a little bigger then the other 5850 so i had to put it on my bottom slot so the fan for the gpu is right on the psu so im gonna buy a new fan for the case to blow fresh air into the card should help with temps
pics coming soon

I'm jealous! Nice thing is your card is more powerful, yes much cooler and more efficient. I'd get rid of my 4890s in a minute if they didn't dominate everything I throw at them. Once DirectX 11 starts to become the norm I'll probably dump them off, but until then I'm gonna "drive 'em like I stole 'em!"

Still, tight fit or not, gotta love the Storm Scout...best case I ran since my old Antec 900. I liked that case too, lol.

By the way...take a look at my cards again...my top card is sucking air right off the bottom card...I mean they are close...but both cards report the same temps. Might be 'cause of my door fans though ;)

I'm jealous! Nice thing is your card is more powerful, yes much cooler and more efficient. I'd get rid of my 4890s in a minute if they didn't dominate everything I throw at them. Once DirectX 11 starts to become the norm I'll probably dump them off, but until then I'm gonna "drive 'em like I stole 'em!"

Still, tight fit or not, gotta love the Storm Scout...best case I ran since my old Antec 900. I liked that case too, lol.

By the way...take a look at my cards again...my top card is sucking air right off the bottom card...I mean they are close...but both cards report the same temps. Might be 'cause of my door fans though ;)

ya true there right on each other
well heres mine
IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg out with the old in with the new

IMG_0098.jpg card cant be any bigger lol

IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg

Back