• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z4 Blizzard kit just arrived...(pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now I feel like the guy in the old western. I want to bite the proverbial gold coin to see if it is really gold. In this case, I want to "scratch" down to the copper to see if it is really in there.:D

Well, I hope this kit was not a complete waste of money. Are there any happy Blizzard owners out there

:confused:

I might get around to installing it this weekend.

jblaven said:
and the pump...

Can you tell me if that res has 1/2" fittings or not? Those guys a OCH REALLY need someone monitoring their site or a better webmaster cause their whole site is riddled with inaccuracies and contradictions (yet I still bought from them. . . go figure). Anyway I just bought that pump/res and I wanted to be sure it has 1/2 fittings, cause in one place it says it does in another it doesnt. Thanks man.

Josh

It really is copper! The outside diameter of the fitting is 1/2"; the inside diameter is 3/8". These are rough estimates but close. I think I will do the install this weekend.

Regards,

Joe

Thanks hoot. Since it was taking so long for my kit to arrive, I haven't had much to post about, nor had I visited the site since the 20th of March.

Regards,

Joe

Back