• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

200 with the Mushkin!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have 2 sticks of Corsair XMS 3200 512 that i just got the other day.. One stick was DOA and the other is doing great!

right now i'm running the stick at 200FSB with these settings..

cas2, 4way, 2-6-2 2T and i have enhance DRAM enabled and the CPU timing is at Fast.

I'm getting a sandra bench of 2950/2697... Not bad at all... I can go higher with this stuff.. Though the prob right now is that i need some better cooling on the Northbridge ASAP! I get screen tearing at anything higher..

I havent found a setting yet to where the computer wouldnt boot with this ram... Though i havent tried any higher then 210 casue of the screen tearing. So i've got some fun days to still look forward to once i get my water cooling working again once i buy a new pump for it. That damn north bridge is the only thing holding me down hehehe..

Good to see that the cheap ram worked out for ya man.. Concrates!

Ya, I got to 200 and got chicken to go any higher.
That was a heck of a bargain on that ram at a time when prices bounced up..

Which image are you inquiring about??

OnDborder said:
Ya, I got to 200 and got chicken to go any higher.
That was a heck of a bargain on that ram at a time when prices bounced up..

Which image are you inquiring about??

Your sandra screenie.. I'd like to up one if its possable to overclockers forum.. I see in the properties that your image is from overclockers.. so is there an option to up it that i dont see?

Well this is how I found out how to do screenshot.

1 display the screen you want to save.
2 hit alt-print screen
3 open paint or clipboard
4 go to edit or right click>paste
5 file> save as, put in folder
6 open up a photo editor, I used Photosuite from MGI
7 get the screenshot that you saved
8 adjust size and convert to jpeg
9 save in folder
10 go to oc.com, open up topic
11 write comments, go to "attachments" at the bottom of the page
12 browse to find "screenshot"