• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

512MB pc3200 ddr ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg has 512mb Kingston PC2700 Value RAM for $125.99. Everyone who's used it has given it glowing reviews, with it hitting 200+ with tight timings.

Mushkin has 512mb PC3200 promo build for $149. Don't know much about it though, but I do know Mushkin is good!

I found a 512mb stick of cas2 PC3200 Corsair DDRAM from my local Global Computer Outlet for $150, a good deal IMO (although my stupid friggin mobo wont run it @ 400 :( )

Shade00 said:
Newegg has 512mb Kingston PC2700 Value RAM for $125.99. Everyone who's used it has given it glowing reviews, with it hitting 200+ with tight timings.

Mushkin has 512mb PC3200 promo build for $149. Don't know much about it though, but I do know Mushkin is good!

Mushkin as a brand is very good, I've never ordered from them directly (ordered through NewEgg), but their service is supposed to be top notch.

The 256MB Mushkin PC-3200 never gave me a single problem in the time that I used it, so I'd figure that their 512MB sticks should be every bit as good.

The promo build stick uses 5ns Samsung chips (how high do those usually overclock to?), and if it uses their shiny black 6-layer PCB it'd look purdy inside a case.

check them out on resellerratings.com

i really have had horrid luck thru pricewatch and since those lessons learned,
i know you can't justify saving a few bucks at the sacrifice of good service, realistic shipping charges, and "as-promised" products.

i only shop Newegg now. anytime i've had a problem, they've seemed to bend over backwards and have been more than fair.
and it just takes one *free* phone call. Beat That!
after thousands spent there, i know, i would never hesitate to spend there again.

good luck m8!

Back