• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SinXP with audigy 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zipp05

i just built my Sinxp and stuck the audigy 2 platinum with live drive... i tried to use the disc that came with the card and it goes through a registration where it checks hardware and it locks up my machine... im running winxp pro sp1 and have the card working without the live drive and its fine... by the live drive not working i mean i dont have drivers installed or its not working with the drivers i have running... by the way these drivers are off the disc just did it manually... any help would be much appreciated!!!

tried taking out the live drive

ive taken off the live drive and have been able to install my software but now when i use the volume control it says im missing CTIntrfc.dll and i tried reinstalling many time but to no avail... some one please help with this problem :mad:

Back