• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H2O-8500B Liquid Cooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mi6

was interested in buying this kit ( http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=120199&Product_Code=9371 ) and wanted to know what to expect from it. i posted about some other kits in the past and well allot of people toled me to build my own cooling kit witch im not prepared to do. i just want to know if this kit is worth the price and what kind of performence i should get from it.

in the discription it says " The kits are ideally suited for mid-tower cases" and i'm wondering if it would decrease the performence if i have a Antec SX1240 14-Bay Full Tower, I'm not sure if the pump is strong anouf.

feel free to post some link to other kits witch you feel might better performe for my setup.

P4 1.9Ghz Sock 423
Antec SX1240 14-Bay Full Tower
Asus G4 128mb

My temp is 37 normal and full load is 50c ( my temp is hotter then normal now we are having quite a heat wave )

-ps-
would be cool if some one could find me some canadien links to water coollers

That system is alright.

Go Here
and check out the H20 systems & how they rate against each other.

Welcome to the Water side. :D

:cool:

GoingH2o said:
If you mean Canadian shops that carry watercooled items look no further than www.criticool.com

Gr8 service and very good stocked items

You wownt be disappointed :)

dont know if its just me but the only complet kit they have is 300$ ? is that the going rate in canada or is it just me?

Pump
Eheim 1250
Radiator
D-Tek ProCore c/w Shroud
Waterblock
extra - see below
Tubing
10' - 1/2" ClearFlex60
Fan
Papst - 120mm, 4312L
Fittings @ Extras
11 - 1/2" nylon hose clamps
1 - 1/2" plastic valve
1 - 1/2" Nylon Tee
1 - Brass 1/2"NPT x 1/2" barbed fitting for pump inlet
1 - Brass 3/8"NPT x 1/2" barbed fitting for pump outlet
1 - Red Line Water Wetter
4 - fan screws
1 - industrial velcro for pump base
1 - CritiCool PowerPlant PCI Relay Card

All you need is to choose a waterblock, I would wait for the White Water to come out and get the whole kit

Those are the best parts you can get for a watercooled setup :)

Its a very good price

ooooooooooh, hehe okey i get it now... what is the WW i read some post talking about it but would love to have a link. im gona have to think about the 300$ for the kit.. low on founds now... but can i buy the parts seperatly ( i.e 1 by 1 ).

-M|6

Back