• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech to unveil new H220 all-in-one CPU cooler during CES 2013

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this will be the 4-5th company making these all-in-one liquid solution.
this maybe a sign that this is in fact profitable business for these companies. :)

I would like to see a comparison of all these 120x2 all-in-ones.

Congrats on the win btw Blue and yes this is a very good sign. Competition is great when it comes to price towards the consumer. I can see prices being slashed in the future. The more the merrier we all will be. :p

In a related announcement, the company disclosed that they had successfully developed and begun high-volume manufacturing of a new generation of Swiftech-made mini-pumps, specifically designed for the liquid cooling market.
It's about damn time you guys got that pump project off the ground... we were talking about that together at CES, what, two years ago? :D :thup:

...also, of course, I decide not to drive out to CES because Charles cancels the XS event and you go and set up a Swiftech suite. Go figure. :rain:

Actually there is a very comprehensive, although somewhat buyest (decide for yourself), video on the h220 in comparison with other, high end, oem, all in one liquid coolers from Linus on the Linustechtips channel on yt.
It got me personally very pumped for the h220 and i WILL buy it as soon as it comes out and try intergrating it into my cooling solution...

Edit: It went up today.

i might be interested in just the block it self to have an extra pump right on the cpu.

ED, if you have the where-withall, please post up your results and impressions against other AIOs (I figure you would anyway, just sayin') as well as air. Against air coolers is good, but somehow I'll admit I've become a sucker for AIOs and have been following the advances on these for a few years. In some bizarre way in my mind it reminds me of the introduction and advancement of SoCs and APUs. It's getting interesting. :D

Gabe, do you have plans for that block-pump? I would love to get one, but I am not a fan of the AIO kits, though your kit looks obviously ten times better than anything else by Asetek.

They already have the same(ish) block + pump combo available. Apogee HD Drive I believe its called.

Hate to differ. Not the same pump or top, not close to 'same-ish'. New pump design, less watts and fully diff top. More info on XS also.

Ic after looking through the XS thread I see where gabe said this is not a DDC and uses half the watts for equal pressure compared to an MCP 35x. Very interesting indeed.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284554-Swiftech-to-unveil-new-H220-all-in-one-CPU-cooler-during-CES-2013&p=5164028&viewfull=1#post5164028 said:
It is based on the APD2 waterblock/pump combo but instead of using the MCP35X, we've designed and produced a new pump specifically for this new product.

Back