• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmark shutting down on me during testing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tekkism

Registered
i dunno why but 3dmark01 and 03 keep on shutting down on me. i even put it at 200fsb x 10. and i ran it at the settings in my signature...anyone kno wat might be wrong? could ram timing, cpu fsb, voltage affect anything?

Your power supply is the most likely problem and then the softmod of the 9500.

What are your voltages under load?

Does your system also fail in games?

What brand is your power supply and what are its ratings. Include any "combined" voltage limits (like 3.3+5+12=XXX watts).

well, i thnk its my overclock cuz when i put my system to default settings and default speeds, i was able to complete 3dmark03 w/ overclocked radeon settings (350/310)...but it just shuts off again when i put the system oc back on... i have an antec trupower 480w, but i dunno the voltages during load...

In that case, it sounds like you might need either a bit more AGP voltage or core voltage. That power supply should be fine unless you are running eight drives...

Back