• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-7VT600-L and multiplier settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fazz33

I have a gigibyte k7 triniton motherboard (model name: GA-7VT600-L) can anyone tell me how to change the CPU multipier? if you can because it doesnt seem like you can on the bois or in the overclocking software they give. (itz alwayz at 11) could it be that the multiplier is stuck at what the processer is ment to have?(2500 barton). can anyone offer any help on overclocking

i don't think you can on that board..did you hit "ctrl-f1" when you went into bios? if it's not there, which i don't think it is, you can't. i had that board very briefly but swapped it out for my current Gigabyte board....i was reading on www.amdmb.com about the A7V600 and the guy was able to 215 fsb.....he says it was stable....tell us how it works out for you....

the oc options in the bios are pretty limited from what i saw so i got rid of it...but i didn't get a chance to really check it out cause the volcano 9 i was using was pushing on the capacitors so i just swapped it....good luck...

Back