• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adata ram sany good ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's the Schiznit in Japan and it's loved in OZ, but I have yet
to find it in the USA.

I'd buy some if I could get my hands on it.

well for that matter off fact about 4 months ago i updated my comp to my sig and when i went on the website i always buy stuff from i went to the memory and they said pc3200 blah blah blah (major brand) £48 for 512meg!!!!! so i brought it only to get it back and its Adata so i was shocked coz never heard off it before so i thought id ask THANKS guys :)

Seeings your the one with it, maybe you could tell us, if its any good.

Have you got one stick or two 256, how far have you had it, have you tried further, whats holding you back.

Ive bought two sticks, but yet to put system together.

TDF.

No kiddin! Why u asking us? We can't get those chips here. Since u have some why don't u crank it up a notch and tell us how it performs for u. I'm sure they rock like everyone says they do.

lol i would but i have a KT400 chipset sits here crying lol i cant go past 187fbs :( im gonna have to get a abit nf7-s :)

oh btw i have 1 stick off 512meg

Everyone ive found with it has other problems, and one who hadnt overclocked his system.

Looks like it might be down to me then, waiting on hard drive (expected tommorow) and few little bits.

Will post results.

TDF.

from what i have heard it does not play well with amd but is ok for pentium. i have only had 1 customer ask for it and it was a pentium system and not with high and tight timings but extra relaxed timings for a server. no problems reported but you can find the memory in almost any store in akihabara as it is one of the most common brands here

Back