• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ jiuhb dlt3c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Molester

ok, most of you know me, and my rig in the sig is the same, except i picked up a 1800+ jiuhb dlt3c, it's default vcore is 1.50 and i can only go up to 1.750

now, is there a way(other than put the volt mod back in) to see up to the 1.850??? it looks like im supposed to, the scroll bar isn't all the way at the top, but the highest shown is 1.750, is this shown in the 1006 bios??? i'll ask in the asus threads as well.

plus, i'd like to start this out as a 1800+ results posting thread, to give me and others in the future an idea of what these can do.

p.s.-digging the 30c temps at stock speeds(all fans at 1/2 speed), gives me hope when jacking that voltage up while overclocking, and if it dosn't go higher than my 2700+, fiancee gets a new 1800+ ;)

EDIT: i looked for the jixhb dlt3c, but can't seem to find one anywhere, got this one(jiUhb dlt3c) at fry's for $64US w/ the crappy heatsink, prolly cut it up for my mosfets(SP?)

Last edited:
Check out my sig.

I've got mine at 2400mhz with 1.85v on air cooling. It seems to be roughly the same results as a 1700 with the same steppings.

I can hit 2.6Ghz in a room that is 90degrees F.....so i dunno about steppings....I think sometimes it's just luck...I need better ram...before I can go for 2.7 WOOHOO!..since after 13x things get preaty shaky...no matter what fsb I use.....

well, i'm a little disappointed, i'm only getting 2200(200*11)1.650vcore, yeah, i know, it's a 670mhz overclock, but i was expecting much more, but fear not, i'll put my volt mod back in, and push the hell out of it, see how far i can go, teehee

also, thats 2200 prime stable so far 8 hours, ran all night, letting run while here at work

Yeah, that's a little under achieving for the stepping. I run 2300mhz with that voltage.

What week is it? I've got 311MPMW

to hit 2.5+ it takes 1.85vCore+ been awhile since when I did it it was 90 degrees(NO KIDDING...I WAS SWEATING!) the reason I dont do it at my place is ram.....when I was in the heat I got to use some corsair cas 2 3200 ram...sigh...I hit like 220fsb no problem....I miss it...but o well:D.......once I get my hands on some nicer ram I will show my resaults in full detail :D

****EDIT********
the setup in my sig is prime 24hour stable :)

Sir Barton
hit yourself up with a nice fortron 350:D......also what kinda 3dmarks you getten with you setup?

wannaoc said:
Whta kind of temps are you guys getting on these 1800s?

well, right now i'm at 11x200 w/ vcore at 1.600(1.6-1.63in probe)
and running prime95 right now, temps are at 37c

has anyone pushed 2+ volts through a 1800+ jiuhb dlt3c, and if so, how long?

dosn't really matter, i'll be doing it anyway, just want to see what it did for you all, i'll let you know what it does for me

my asus only allows up to 2.16v before circuit shuts computer off(+/- 10%) so it'll either do what i will it, or go *POOF*, either way, big smile on my face :D

I have used 2v in the setup on my sig.....which is what got me to 2.6:D..........I went to 2.2 in bios which would be like 2.15 or so and right when I hit the save and exit my computer went BEEEEEBOOOOPBEEEEBOOP....I don't think it liked that....so I decided I hit that point where I was about to fry my setup heh......to be honest I wouldn't run it above 1.85 for a very long time.....it just starts to worry the poopoo outa you :D......but for testing I pushed my sig to the limits......it's kinda hard not to.....:D

I gave up on mine and went back to my Barton. I couldn't get it past 200 x 11 with relaxed ram timings. My Barton went to 2.5,2,2,6 and 2300 no sweat. These chips are very "luck of the draw" from what I have seen on the net. The 1700s are still a better overclocker IMHO.

i'm thinking it needs to be the "N"iuhb dlt3c, or the ji"X"hb dlt3c, both are showing better results, oh well

Lol, my acclaimed 1700+ DLT3C needs 1.65v to do 2.2 on water. I can't believe that a 700mhz with that small amount of voltage can possibly be considered a "bad" overclock. You should be able to do a low 2.5ghz with 1.9v. I've heard many stories of people having to step down in speeds after running at 2v+ due to the severe degradation it inflicts.

lol, no, i'm not calling my 700mhz overclock bad, not at all, phenomenal if you ask me, just thought that w/ a lower stock voltage i could get higher total

it dosn't seem to like more than 200 cpu frequency(400fsb), but then again, only had it for 2 days, and i'm limited right now to the 1.750 max vcore

haven't put the vcore mod back in yet(season 1, 2, and 3 of the family guy, i love my fiancee) so i'll try putting it in tomorrow

Gautam said:
Lol, my acclaimed 1700+ DLT3C needs 1.65v to do 2.2 on water. I can't believe that a 700mhz with that small amount of voltage can possibly be considered a "bad" overclock. You should be able to do a low 2.5ghz with 1.9v. I've heard many stories of people having to step down in speeds after running at 2v+ due to the severe degradation it inflicts.

BTW, your sig doesn't seem to tell us what voltage you are using. What are you running at?

Back