• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox warranty....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cardboardbox

Registered
Anyone have some info on epox's warranty on bulging/leaking capcitators , the 4 caps around the mosfets on my 8k3a+ are bulging! , this sucks i dont have any money for a new board , it hasnt died yet but i dont know how long it will last

Im leaving for a month in a week no time to rma it now.. it was bought at newegg , so should i rma it that way or contact epox?

got a reply back from epox

"Dear user,
When did you purchase the baord, it case with a one year warranty. IF you board is out of warrant, we can offer a one time courtesy repair for a fee of $45 dollar this will include labor and parts. Thanks

PS> If you are interested please inform us.

Best Regards,

If replying include ALL PREVIOUS EMAIL TEXT. Technician #23 This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.
"

its 2 months over a year UGH 45$ pfft guess its new mobo time but that will have to wait for now. Did not know epox only put a 1 year warranty on thier motherboards.

maybe , but it hasnt failed yet and still going strong hasnt caused any stability problems either , its my only motherboard so i gotta use it

Back