• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8RDA3G Help plssssssssssssss

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

Ok i got this board running a duron 1.6 at 10x205 but CPUID and MBM5 don't show it over 400mhz fsb, when it boots the bios says 10x205 2050mhz but nothing else shows it, not sisoft or cpuid or mbm5 nothing. Why won't it go over 200fsb?

Yeah the audio is good, I like it alot so far it has alot of OC options but it takes time to get a feel for it ya know what it like and what it doesn't. But so far i am very happy i got this board ,for the price it kicks ***.

Sounds good FS357, how are the voltages, are they running true? I've heard that the 8RDA3+ and G were undervolting quite a bit. Are you using Sandra or MBM5 to monitor your sytem specs?
Regards, Balrog

Voltages are fine, 1.50 on my duron is 1.49 so its not bad at all. I watch it and my temps all the time with MBM5

How about the RAM voltage? I heard that it was quite a difference, 2.9V was actually 2.77V and 2.7V was around 2.60V which doesn't give you a lot for higher OCs. Thanks for the info!
Regards, Balrog

Back