• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

70mm fan (VERY high cfm)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amazon10x

I would like to know what the best 70mm fan is. I would have to be one that can mount on my heatsink and I would like it to be ~50cfm or more. I don't care if this thing souds like a 747 taking off, I just want spectacular cooling. Also, I just want the fan, not a heatsink.

There might be a adapter. What hs are we talking about? I often just mount the fans with screws. Putting them between the fins. That's the way many fans are attached by factory to heatsinks. Anyway, go here to get adapter...

DaWiper, the adapter you pointed out is no longer being made due to the company, Amuzuma, going out of business. Would you happen to know of another adapter?

Also, bk94si, you mentioned an 80 to 60 adapter, I need an 80 to 70 adapter, my heatsink is designed for 70mm fans

Well, there's no harm in emailing SVC and seeing when they're back in stock. I think their customer service is pretty good.

There's a second TMD model that is 36cfm instead of the 30 that the one linked above provides. It or that 42cfm conventional fan above will do fine.

Hmm... Just try google for "70mm 60mm adapter", thats how I found the first one... Those YS fans are probably good too cuz of the minimal deadspot.

Back