• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V600 Probe Settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craneage2001

I've got the A7V600 board...based on my assumptions, I've found the NB and socket temps...I have another probe that reports between 48-50°C...anyone have this board and know exactly what sensors 1-4 report? Is there any way to get the diode temp? The probe IDs are IT8712F:(1-4), as well as an Asus CULS2 (the one that reports the 50° reading).

i have the same board asus av7600 ,got board to do 200fsb=3200xp with my 2500 xp asus prob says 30 idle 40 load works great for me but could be ur cpu too.it might be your cooler as well.tried mb5 but gives me weird readings said my cpu was 248 crazy f@#$% stuff like that can't be true.it depends on the board,cpu,cooling .i see lots of differnt replies from diffrent people on which is better.i can touch my heatsink and it not even warm so i know mb5 cant be right for my temps.:p

Back