• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modded Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tictac

Disabled
emmm... i'm new here... i dono is it against the rule if i post modded bios here... but i hav some modded bios for Gigabyte mobo.... n

if u like me to mod ur bios just let me know.... i will ty help mod ur bios

Here my modded bios collection:

Modded Bios

emmm.... nope i dont want to do dat.... i'm playing safe here.... just visable all those hidden feauture on this lovely mobo...

Update: Bios F6beta.... finished modding:cool:

Help overclock with this motherboard.

Hi everyone. I'm new here on OCforums.com I want to say so far it's been really cool, and has been really helpful.
O.K., so I just got a GA-7n400 Pro2 [F5]. I was having many of the same problems as crash893, trying to get my MOBO to detect my PROC at the right speed. After much playing around I got it to report the right speed [1800+]. Now I wanted to know how do I get it up and beyond that point. Ive read some PROC's are locked. Can anyone give me links on how I can tell if it's locked. And how I can go about unlocking it.
Also in the manual it says you can adjust the Voltage (CPU DDR AGP) and the Clock (CPU DDR AGP PCI) from within the Bios.
However I can't find the setting / I'm not sure which setting is for the CPU Clock. Right now it's on Auto [133Mhz] But I want to know if I can manaully adjust it so I won't have to mess with the multiplier.
Can anyone help me? Is using the F6b the only way to overclock this board?

Tebore said:
Just wondering what can you do with the GA-7DXR+'s bios?

ok modded it already... u can grab it there...

emm... plz let me know coz i enble hidden voltage on AGP n DDR

i put it with ??.?V.... if u know wat voltage it give... then i will give it name:cool:

no wat i mean there is 4 option in my modded ddr voltage

normal , 2.73, 2.83 n 1 more i just enable it..... plz let me know wat voltage it give ok;)

Well I tried it and it reads 3.0v. It could be 2.9 or 3.0 my PSU is kinda flaky after adding a 80 RAID 0 Array so there's a chance that it could be over or undervolting. I didn't have the guts to test the AGP voltage however.

Tebore said:
Well I tried it and it reads 3.0v. It could be 2.9 or 3.0 my PSU is kinda flaky after adding a 80 RAID 0 Array so there's a chance that it could be over or undervolting. I didn't have the guts to test the AGP voltage however.
ok thank you for using my bios

now u hav 2.9/3.0v vdimm option.hope u can overclock ur pc even higher.. good luck then.... :cool:

Back