• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinFlex Custom Block.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

Well I have finally gotten around to putting this block to use. It has been sitting on my desk for a few months at this point.

Here are some pictures, I believe the one that I have is the very first one that was made, so I am unsure of performance. I am assuming that the later revisions are slightly better in performance.

I just finished installing the barbs, and Im in the process of leak testing. I was told that there may be a small problem with the gastket, but so far so good.

If this block works as well as it looks, we should all be in for a treat.

More to come.

Water Block 1.gif

Water Block 2.gif

Water Block 3.gif

Also here are some of WinFlex's pictures. Make sure to check his thread for all the details.

Block%20005.jpg

Block%20007.jpg

Water%20Block%20008.jpg

Thats a sweet looking block, but how restrictive is it? Not sure if you'll be ale to test that but in comparison to another block maybe?
Later

That's one really professional looking block, planning on slipping a pelt under it? :)

Looks like it should perform well too, and I really like the very original 'cone' wedges under the inflow nozzle - I'm wondering how it will perform.

how thick is the base, as in total height minus how deep you cut in? is it different under the intake nozzle than it is elsewhere?

looks great, good job

[edit, i just saw in the other thread the answer, but is it that thick all around in there?]

Its on the back burner again.

I ordered a 2500+ Mobile yesterday, and I am waiting for that before everything goes back together.

slater3333uk said:
Oh yes i remember this one.

Looks gr8 but probably more of a pelt block;)

Granted it was designed with a pelt in mind, but it also should work quite will witout. The cone design of the block is centered dirrectly over the block with the channels being equal legnth, and moving away from the core toward the outputs.

I guess we will find out later this week. The process or is on its way, hope it doesn't take too long.

Back