• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP600...has anyone taken one of these...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bailey

apart? Is the gasket on the impeller housing a "one-time" use? (will it tear apart if I remove the housing)

It would be much better for my setup if I could turn the housing so that the output isn't straight up (remove the housing, turn it "one screw hole" & re-install), but I'm wondering if taking it apart will cause a leak.

I'm aware that it will probably void the warranty, that's okay.

undo the 4 ss screws, rotate, reinstall the 4 screws
no need to disassemble the pump head
no effect on warranty

be cool

undo the 4 ss screws, rotate, reinstall the 4 screws
Lol - thanks Bill, that's what I was talking about (just the black part).

By the way - such a cool looking pump, nice blue Al!

poor BillA :D
a/w i actually talked to a Swiftech Tech the other day, just gave em a call cause my mcp600 WAS leaking from one screw hole until enough pressure diminished. i asked about getting authorization to disassemble it without voiding the warranty and he immediately gave me a rundown over the phone on how to do it, he said it shouldn't be doing that and any maintenance that can be done without sending it to them is great pretty much. they won't care as long as you don't crazy mod the thing, what you're doing is fine.

I got my MCP600 Today ! ! ! Just picking it up and feeling the weight is impressive. I cant wait for the rest of the components to show up !

Back