• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible Dead board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mR. STuPiD

Well, today I got the NF7-S I ordered from newegg, and I think its a DOA board. No matter what configuration I use of hardware, all that happens is the lights on they keyboard flash. No video, no beep codes, no nothing. I can't RMA it yet becuase one of the other things I ordered from newegg isn't here yet, so they don't have the invoice listed in the RMA request section yet. I'm pretty sure this thing is dead, but if anyone has any ideas..... my A7N8X doesn't overclock worth crap, and I'm anxious to try out my new sp-97 and tornado fan. I can't wait to see how high I can go when my load temp for stock is only 28 degrees.

No, when I click on the Request RMA link, after logging in, it says that no past invoices are recorded. I figure its because my speakers haven't shipped yet. Also, after looking through neweggs reviews of the NF7-S, it seems theres been a lot of DOA boards lately. I hope my replacement one isn't dead also.

Back