• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok I am pushing 2 2 fast but I want the mobile to do more.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zxlr8

I was previously able to get to a 2.6 (230x11)boot for a second with my stock cooled athlon 2500 desktop locked 0343 with a stepping I can't remember. It is running in a friend's 'puter now @ 2.35 with lower voltage. (213x11) I put together my mobile 2400 with an sp97 and right away it would do 2.2 at 1.57 volts(stock voltage on nf7-s) I now have it running at (220x11.5) 2.53 at 2 volts....I am afraid to up the voltage much. I am using a new nf7-s from newegg and am not getting the fsb out of it was getting out of the other setup. I just tried running @ 215x12.5(2.69) and it booted but locked up before I could get a screenshot. Temps are not a problem. I know I need to burn it in and let the as5 setup but I am rather impatient. The stepping for the 2400 is AQYHA 0343. I have a chance to try another chip with the same stepping but is it worth it? I think I should see better overclocks with a little burn-in. So no 3 gighz yet......

Maxvla said:
sircon_db_home_enter_key.jpg

If your q is about FSB, it's influenced by RAM, mobo, Vdimm RAM voltage and Vcore voltage, among other things. PSU brand also plays a big role in the final overclock, not just cooling.

?????? what is that supposed to mean? Paragraph? I tend to ramble so sorry....and 2.

The entire setup is the same except for the mother board and processor. My other motherboard was an older revision 2, but I seemed to lose windows pretty regularly. I lost windows with the new motherboard too.Now I am sure that partitioning a raid 0 is not a stable situation. Not really the subject at hand....:) I will try when I get home from the office to oc with higher multipliers and lower FSB. I am unhappy with it at the moment, but I will continue to test with the new board......

Back