• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8x-e noise!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Camacho111

Guys from day one I have this noise problem over the speakers. Not sure what it is-But it appears on my speakers and HDD LED.

When I lets say I request a website the cracking sound gets faster, and heard on the speakers, while in idle there a pulsing crack heard on the speaker at the same time the HDD led are lit too. The noise is not loud at all-but noticable. Anyone ever had this problem before? I know its not the speakers.

yes I have

I have heard of this happening with this mobo. I own the same mobo myself and thankfully I do not have this happening. I can't remeber offhand how to fix it though but I think the other guy just rma'ed his board but don't quote me.

*hit-My 30 is past from newegg. Maybe asus will accept this return? never dealt with manufacture before....

sounds mess

hey
when i got my mobo the sound didn't work at all...i think that the lime green port is a little screwy so if you got it form newegg rma it...if not...i guess see if asus will fix it for you

yeah the green port is questionable? you know there is a driver that allow you to use the MIC input as a speaker output. NVswap...

Back