• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Filling and draining..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

isisfreak

Registered
In my newest project I decided to go with watercooling. I have done all of my research, so I'm not really a newbie in the subject. Currently I am using a Danger Den Bay Reservoir, before that I was using a T-line. And I must say, both of them are a pain in the *** when it comes to filling and draining. The reservoir is a pain to fill and drain, but works great for bleeding. The T-line works great for draining, but takes along time to bleed and is a pain to fill. I thought about using the Res. and a T but, that wouldn't solve my filling problem and I would like to have one thing. So the question is, what is the best setup for filling/draining/bleeding? It has to look decent (I can mod it to some extent, but I don't want a bunch of nasty PVC pipe or something) this will be a show/lan case and size could be an issue (I'm using a Lian Li PC-61), so I would like it to be "smaller". Price does not matter, I'm willing to pay a little for my convenience. Thank you for your time, any and all comments, suggestions, or questions are welcome!

Hmm, maybe a Turbokeu style airtrap would suit your needs. Here is a link to the howto on his web page. They looks great, but you'll probably have to do some parts searching.

Back