• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My ugly WC setup but performs nice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EPirate

Heres a few pics of my WC'd ring but its really ugly insdie any tip would highly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 243
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 213
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 207
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 193
If you want to make it look better clean up your wires. Tuck fan wires behind the motherboard tray. You can also stash them behind the 5.25" and 3.5" bays. Route the other wires neatly and out of the way. Use zip ties to secure them.

One question. Where's your rad?

Well one easy way to hide wires is just to conenct stuff behind the motherboard tray. You can also put useless wires behind there too. Also, you can try getting everything to the right side of the case where its not noticable. The only psu connectors you should even totally be able to notice are the main atx connector and the 12v p4 connector. I also try to wrap the wires the wires around the drive cage and then connect them to whatever the device is. Oh, and I too would like to know where the rad is.

Yes, wire management will clean it up nicely. Clip all the zip ties currently in place. Please tell more about your rig: describe how you made it, the res, and yes, the rad what and where is it? The pump? What did you go through to make it? What are your temps? Are you overclocked? and like that.

oops forgot the Rad pic. I had to splice wires to be able to use everything but i think i can do abit more cable management. I need to get a Grill to go over the Rads hole. My temps at 28*c Idle 33-35 load. OC's to 2.6Ghz GPU Core OC'd also. Its a submersable 210 GPH pump with 6' of head.

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 338
Boy what a mess! What type of radiator is that. I like the way you have it on the side of the case.

its a Black Ice Pro, tomorrowe im gonna be rippin it open and redoing all my wiring. Its just my cords are so short that its hard to hide them. Thx, Yea i like the way i have the Rad setup its saves me some space.

can you get a close up of your homemade res? especially where the inlet, outlet are and where the power cable leaves the res. thanx!

If your wires are too short you can always lengthen them by splicing on ordinary copper speaker wire. I think the front page had a how to on that last year. Or just cover them up with flexible sheaths...

Back