• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diff between p4p800e dlx and p4c800e dlx?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the p4p uses the intel 865 chip and the p4c uses the 875 chip. the p4c performs slightly better, but not much.

I love my P4c800-e deluxe asus has that AI stuff that alows u to set ur OCing through the bios AND you just select the percentage you want to OC it
nevr had a P4P

yeah, the p4p also has the ai stuff. i don't use it mine though. manual oc'ing gives better results

the difference between the two is that when oc'ing p4p, ur pat is partially enabled after 200 fsb... with p4c, pat is always enabled all the time :)

Do the bios hack on the p4p800 and youll have an exact dublicate as the P4C800 except you cant use the ram ratios but, only 1:1.

Yea now its only 20 bucks more but back in Sept of last year it was around 80 bucks more. SO BAM LOLOL

Yea get the P4C800-D now!

? nope when i bought my mobo, it was only $35 difference on newegg.com and i bought it last year june...

When I bought mine it was $131 at Newegg and the p4c800-d was in the $210 at newegg. You bought it alot eariler then when I bought it so there is a supply and demand diffrence.

if you want to believe that then fine. Do research and youll see thats its not a possibility but, a fact. There would have been no point for the many many purchases of this mobo around the time I got it if the higher end model was just a mere $20 bucks more with same shipping at newegg.

Come on man

ok, i believe :) lol.. i said $35, not $20... that was MY experience... if u had a different one then thats YOU, not me... aight?

dont want to argue or debate.. i was jst telling him during the time i bought it... like the ram i have, got it for $210 3 days later it became $299....

Polargoat:
Thanks to you this thread has now officialy gone offtopic.

Our debate relates to the topic unless you can find a reason how price diffrences between the 2 mobo's in question does not? He denies it being a debate although he included negatives to my statement by simply saying no then agrees that it is only a possibility when it clearly is not.

Back