• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buffalo PC3200 Micron G

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
check with reefa madness, far far away ,johan851. those guys have done an absolute boatload of research and testing on the micron chips. they can help u alot

There is a thread from one of the guys that bought some Crucial, one stick on ebay and the other from Crucial, and one of his is "G" revision. There is also another thread on the Crucial Ballistix (the unofficial thread, I believe) that has a picture of this ram and it is of a "G" revision as well. I think that by all indications the run pretty much like the "C" revision. The Micron PC3200 is really a decent ram for the money, the problem has come from those of us that bought PC3700 and it was performing like what it really is, PC3200.

alright, well i just thought since the new crucial ballistix used the same chips they would perform the same. i'm going to buy a stick of 512, possibly 2, since imo its a steal at $85.95 for 512MB :D. My Buffalo PC3700 are doing alright at 200fsb ( check sig )

Back