• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Slipstream Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

delljunks

I'm looking for a slipstream program to make a CD-R from my SP1a cd -> SP2 final. I tried searching on the forums, couldn't find anything :(

won't work by hand for me, oh well. what are the advantages of slipstream besides having to spend less time installing updates?

If you have to do a system repair using your XP install CD, all your repaired files will be up to date rather than replaced with the old ones from XP/XPsp1.

thanks oni i saw that too but it sez up to SP2 1213 for Windows XP and SP2 final is beyond that

Actually it says "all Windows XP and Office XP Service Packs up to SP2 (SP2 1213 for Windows XP)."" It means SP2 1213 for Office not Windows XP. It works for Win XP SP2.

My matter what I try to do, the XP Home full cd that came with my Dell can not be slipstreamed using SP2. the Dell cd comes with SP1a integrated

*edit*

Duplicate post by accident. Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Back